1. Will usually occur on the extremities (e.g., paws, tips of tail).
2. Area will feel cold and appear blue/gray in color.
1. Gently massage frost-bitten areas in a warm/tedp water bath.
(heated to approx. 90 degrees F), checking the color every 5-10
minutes for signs of improvement. As the animal's skin thows, it
may appear reddened and be sensitive to the touch.
2. If no bath water is available, then gently massage body parts
that seem to be frostbitten with a warm, dry towel.
3. Transport the animal to a veterinarian as soon as possible.